Farm Credit Bank of Texas

www.farmcreditbank.com

ok

Pros

pays well, good location, average benefits

Cons

people are overworked, poor work/life balance

Other reviews for Farm Credit Bank of Texas

Sweatshop

Former Employee - Business Analysis  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Business Analysis in Austin, TX

Pros

pay and benefits are good - but you need those benefits to recover from a horrible work schedule/pressure/poitics

Cons

Top-down. Mid-level managers are stagnated and set in their ways

move on. You are living on borrowed time, eventually your crappy management practices will haunt your entrenched positions. Nobody is going to want to work for the "New Dell"

A great place to GET PAID!

Pros

I GET PAID! The pay and benefits are really good! Better than a lot of companies! There’s matching 401k so I can save for retirement.

Cons

Coworkers that don’t know how good they got it and whine alot! Too many of my friends at work complain about how they’re treated. Here’s what they need to GET to be happy at FCBT.

GET over it! It is what it is! They whine it’s a good old boy company. Duh! We’re in Texas. We’re in agriculture. And we cover 5 deep south states. What do you expect? Besides, there’s politics and favoritism every place you work. This place is no different from any other place. Life’s not fair and that goes double for work! Welcome to the business world!

GET used to it! Some people wish management would change. I got news for them - it ain’t going to happen! There’s a review on here from 2009 about poor leadership! If it ain’t changed since 2009, it ain’t gonna to change now. The managers from 2009 ain’t changing anytime soon. Get used to it! Besides, who cares if they don’t always make sense? They don’t have to explain anything to you. That’s why they’re the boss and GET PAID the big bucks! You GET PAID to do what they tell you to do! So stop griping about it and just do it!

GET PAID! We GET PAID! What more to you want?!?!

GET a life! Work’s not about being motivated, or satisfied, or fulfilled or any such warm/fuzzy stuff! Stop looking for that stuff here. Look for it in your life outside of work. You work to GET PAID so you can do something outside of work that’s motivating or satisfying, or fulfilling or warm/fuzzy! If you want that stuff at work, work at a charity! You won’t GET PAID as good, but go for it!

GET along – go along! I’ve been at FCBT for many years. I keep my head down. I keep my mouth shut. I don’t rock the boat. And I get treated just fine! Most importantly – I GET PAID!

GET Out! If you don’t like it here – GET OUT! FCBT will be just fine without you! Look at all those people that left this year! FCBT’s got no problem replacing them with people that want to GET PAID! There’s plenty of contractors running around here just waiting to take your job in a heartbeat!

Seriously guys – stop whining and do what you GET PAID to do – WORK! I’m tired of hearing it!

I’m outta here now cause I GOT PAID today and I’m going out to do something motivating, satisfying and fulfilling with my friends. That’s how it works!

To stop the whining, if I had the guts to talk to the big boss, I’d say “Larry – you’re good with the numbers part of the business, but you’re not so good with the people part. Get a second in command that’s good with people. You can do what you do best – numbers. Your wingman can deal with the people. But – Larry – bottom line, it’s your bank. As long as I GET PAID, it’s none of my business how you run it! Rock on buddy!”

There are newer employer reviews for Farm Credit Bank of Texas.

Worked for Farm Credit Bank of Texas? Contribute to the Community!