Farmers Insurance Group FCU

www.figfcu.org

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Wilmington, DE

ProsPassionate, smart people who care about what they do. Focus on the customer. People take pride in doing a good job. Front line management listens, is connected and cares.

ConsSome confusion regarding strategic direction. Not all middle management supportive, capable or onboard with change. Internal structure leads to some disparate employee experiences, depending on where you are in the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a good, honest look at middle to upper-middle management and have the courage to remove those who are blockers or resisters.

Build Business

Business Development (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Farmers Insurance Group FCU part-time for less than a year

Pros: flexible, creative, learning opportunity, flexible Cons: no room to grow, not enough pay Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

They ask us what we want and then do the opposite - Commercial Claims

Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) Orange, CA

I have been working at Farmers Insurance Group FCU full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The company is well intentioned with its employees. They ask for honest… Cons: The management team is inexperienced, scared and unwilling to speak up about all of the dysfunction in the department. They cope with this by micromanaging… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the ethical complaints lodged against the department. Clearly the adjusters are trying to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Farmers Insurance Group FCU.

Worked for Farmers Insurance Group FCU? Contribute to the Community!