Farmers Insurance Group
www.farmers.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

My experience was good in the beginning but have become progressively worse over the past couple of years.

Insurance Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Farmers Insurance Group full-time for more than 8 years

ProsThe company have many available products to include life insurance, homeowners insurance, business insurance and specialty products....such as boats, motorcycles, etc.

ConsIt takes a long time for the new agents to reach a "full time" status because of the requirements. The rates are not very competitive with the market in my area.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that agents are assets...we bring in the revenue. Everyone else is costing the company money. I've seen many long-term agents leave the company recently because of their inability to compete and grow.

A learning experience

Customer Service Associate, Claims (Former Employee)

I worked at Farmers Insurance Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: great benefits for building a future Cons: Micro management at it's worst No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Farmers wants to do the right thing, they just don't place to much trust and authority in their employees.

Property Claims Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at Farmers Insurance Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The pay is top notch for performers. The benefits are average.… Cons: Leadership doesn't trust their employees, there is a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: You can not set a standard for the company culture,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Farmers Insurance Group.

Worked for Farmers Insurance Group? Contribute to the Community!

Farmers Insurance Group – Why Work for Us?

Farmers Insurance Group, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zurich Financial Services, an insurance-based financial services provider with a global network of subsidiaries and offices. Farmers® is the nation's… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Farmers Insurance Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Farmers Insurance Group CEO Jeff Dailey. All reviews posted anonymously by Farmers Insurance Group employees.