Excellant

Current Employee - Program Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Program Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Farmers Insurance Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Farmers is great place to work. Very unique in its culture and especially Senior management is very supportive allowing the employees to take ownership and empowering the team. Strong leadership with clear vision and leading the entire team to meet company's strategic vision. Fair treatment to all employees and very motivational. Definetely a thriving and excelling place to succeed.

Cons

More collaboration needed while integrating across cross functional teams. All the teams need to have transparency in sharing and communicating information to achieve common objectives.

Great experience. Allow More Transparency

Other Reviews for Farmers Insurance Group

My name is Katie and my department manager knows my name.

Current Employee - Consumer Solutions Service Advocate  in  Olathe, KS
    Current Employee - Consumer Solutions Service Advocate in Olathe, KS

I have been working at Farmers Insurance Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am grateful for my job here at Farmers because the alternative is unemployment. Everyday I come to work with a passion for change because I hear my name, I see a smile walking toward me, and I am appreciated and encouraged to achieve my goals.

Cons

No cons from me. I am happy and I will continue to be the light others need to see.

Realize that we are here to support you, not make your life easier.

Best company I have worked for.

Current Employee - Claims Representative  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Claims Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Farmers Insurance Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work environment, training, and people I work with. The support and training is great. You are made welcome as a new employee. You are treated well.

Cons

There is a lot to learn in this job. The only reason this is a con is that you can feel overwhelmed at first. But training is great and all the material will be learned.

Keep doing what you are doing. The onboarding experience is great and the work environment is the best I have been apart of.

There are newer employer reviews for Farmers Insurance Group.

Worked for Farmers Insurance Group? Contribute to the Community!