Farmland Foods
www.farmlandfoods.com Kansas City, MO 5000+ Employees

I feel fortunate to be part of this team!

Director (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Farmland Foods

ProsI am very impressed with the amount of emphasis and promotion that Farmland puts on higher education for their employees. The tuition reimbursment amount is twice that of comparable companies. Management really walks the walk with regards to "personal" improvement. They recently agreed to match half of the employee's cost to join a local fitness center. Focused is the best way to describe Management's style. Farmland is really about their "People" and the "Team". Results focused is the common theme and everyone plays to win. I feel fortunate that I have yet to meet anyone here that I don't like, everyone is pleasant and enjoys showing up to give 110%.

ConsProgressive for a meat company there are still some outdated ideas at work here.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to the people, they are your greatest strength.

It was a good learning experience

I have been working at Farmland Foods

Pros: There are many opportunities for improvements Cons: Very high pressure business environment More

Not terrible and not great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Farmland Foods

Pros: Committed to the communiy Family type work atmosphere Willing to bring on… Cons: Antiquated systems and processes; stuck in doing things as they've always done them Lack managerial/supervisory training Many… More

There are newer reviews on Farmland Foods.

Worked for Farmland Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Farmland Foods reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Farmland Foods CEO Michael E. Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Farmland Foods employees.