Fast Enterprises

www.fastenterprises.com
  www.fastenterprises.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fast Enterprises

Challenge, Opportunity and Job Stability all in one place at Fast Enterprises!

Current Employee - Administrative in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
Current Employee - Administrative in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I have been working at Fast Enterprises full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

FAST has been growing since it started. The company has kept the small feel but is constantly changing to fit the growing workforce, needs of employees and to ensure all are treated well. People who are self-starters, team players and like to learn new things will thrive at FAST.
It is a company that will listen. If you have questions or concerns and bring them up, someone is always willing to listen and help.
FAST encourages employees to get to know one another and the community they live in through social and volunteer events.

Cons

Initially employees need to jump in and learn the software, it is a process where you often learn on your own and by doing research. This is where self-starters are key! Sometimes this leaves employees feeling impatient to get into a specific role. However, if you put in your efforts initially to learn you will have many opportunities to grow. This will allow the company to see where you best fit in an IT sense. Patience and persistence will definitely pay off at FAST!

Continue to make sure all employees understand their roles are important.

104 Other Employee Reviews for Fast Enterprises (View Most Recent)

Fast takes care of us.

Current Employee - Implentation Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Implentation Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Fast Enterprises full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

They expect a lot, but they give back. Above average benefits and compensation. Salaried position, but with paid overtime. Yearly expense paid family vacation.

Cons

Relocation, relocation and relocation. Sometimes the culture is a little too 'college frat party' for my taste. We don't get a lot of feedback on our work.

Life in the Fast Lane ... literally

Current Employee - Training Coordinator
    Current Employee - Training Coordinator

I have been working at Fast Enterprises full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I find it hard to believe than anyone else can get an entry-level position better than this one. You get a high salary that just keeps growing, opportunities to work all over the country/world, great benefits, a fun and young work environment, flat-level structure, and lots of responsibility day one.

Cons

We more around often - which is OK except if you only have three weeks to do it. Finding a place in a city you have (possibly) never been plus closing up all your loose ends is difficult in that time. Also we work very long hours (but we did get paid for that) and at some point in every project you basically don't have any weekends. Plus if you are not a Implementation Consultant you are not treated as well by fellow employees. Not horribly - just more of a child that needs to be ignored.

Start recruiting on Indeed and LinkedIn for a crowd older than college. Also possibly look into seeing about hiring people on and promising them a region they can stay in for 3 years or something of that sort.

There are newer employer reviews for Fast Enterprises