FastSigns

www.fastsigns.com
There are newer employer reviews for FastSigns

It's an average company

I have been working at FastSigns

Pros

friendly, technology savvy, leader of the industry

Cons

Expensive benefits, difficult career growth path

35 Other Employee Reviews for FastSigns (View Most Recent)

Customer Service

I have been working at FastSigns

Pros

Because this is a small company, everyone is down to earth and very nice

Cons

This is a family owned business so there is no room for advancement and no raises

More raises

Fastsigns is very behind on the times

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at FastSigns full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Each franchise is independently owned, so each store is like a small business. You get to work directly with different departments and the owners work alongside you. I've gotten to interact with several important clients and businesses on a daily basis. There are many opportunities to take initiative. Most if not all stores are closed weekends and nights, so you can leave your work at work, so to speak. Each franchise is run very differently, so your local franchise may vary.

Cons

As a small business, you have no HR department, so if you don't like your management team you are out of luck. No real room for growth unless you want to go into management.

To corporate: At our store we are losing out on so many business opportunities because customers want to be able to shop online easily. That is becoming increasingly more so. Our website is horribly difficult to navigate, even for me. Also, we need a better plan for digital signage in a way that will be actually profitable. Most importantly, our point of sale software desperately needs upgrading. At our store we spend so much wasted time trying to get our computer system to function properly.

To franchise owners: You need to invest in your technology as well. Don't cheap out on equipment or refuse to upgrade technology to save a few bucks because it will only hurt you in the long run. Also, don't set unrealistic goals for your employees. Times are tough, but the employees can only succeed if you give them the proper tools to achieve your goals (equipment, training, software, staffing, etc.)

There are newer employer reviews for FastSigns