Faurecia Exhaust Systems
Toledo, OH 5000+ Employees

Good opportunity for long term growth.

Program Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Faurecia Exhaust Systems

ProsWell organized internal systems make it easy to see what your job expectations are. Management appears to be open to the needs of employees and addresses concerns quickly.

ConsAs with many companies in the automotive industry Faurecia is still coping with major challenges with aligning work force needs with actual work load. This means a change in job locations for some.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up with the regular communications and training for all withing the FECT group. People will come together to reach a commong goal if it is well understood.

I have had a very possitive exerience from an up and growing company in Columbus!

Operator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Faurecia Exhaust Systems

Pros: Faurecia Is a very good company to work for for alot of various… Cons: As every place of employment does have it's down falls, I think one of the biggest ones for Faurecia is the fact that overtime isnt… Advice to Senior Management: I think that the newer supervisors aren't trained properly, therefore they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Management has overwelmed the facility with seemingly no regard of how the plant should was run in the past!

Gap Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Faurecia Exhaust Systems

Pros: The paycheck and some of the people. Cons: Too many hours, no room to park, employee moral is low, the company wastes it's money and it's resources and too many… Advice to Senior Management: I don't know Mark Stidam or how other Faurecia plants are run but I do know that the Gladstone plant. The managerrs need to… More

There are newer reviews on Faurecia Exhaust Systems.

Worked for Faurecia Exhaust Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Faurecia Exhaust Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Faurecia Exhaust Systems CEO Mark Stidham. All reviews posted anonymously by Faurecia Exhaust Systems employees.