Faurecia Exhaust Systems

www.faurecia.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Faurecia Exhaust Systems

Good opportunity for long term growth.

Current Employee - Program Leader
Current Employee - Program Leader

I have been working at Faurecia Exhaust Systems

Pros

Well organized internal systems make it easy to see what your job expectations are. Management appears to be open to the needs of employees and addresses concerns quickly.

Cons

As with many companies in the automotive industry Faurecia is still coping with major challenges with aligning work force needs with actual work load. This means a change in job locations for some.

Keep up with the regular communications and training for all withing the FECT group. People will come together to reach a commong goal if it is well understood.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Faurecia Exhaust Systems (View Most Recent)

I have had a very possitive exerience from an up and growing company in Columbus!

Current Employee - Operator
    Current Employee - Operator

I have been working at Faurecia Exhaust Systems

Pros

Faurecia Is a very good company to work for for alot of various reasons the pay and benifits are pretty good compared to other similar companies!

Cons

As every place of employment does have it's down falls, I think one of the biggest ones for Faurecia is the fact that overtime isnt offered to those that are working on line not required to work over 8 hours or weekends. Especially in my department we work 7 days a week for months straight and would love to have a day off every now again, then there are others that rarely have the oportunity for overtime!

I think that the newer supervisors aren't trained properly, therefore they can not manage situations of mild severity without making everything an emergency!

Promoted quickly but not given a lot of guidance or feedback

Current Employee - Production Manager
    Current Employee - Production Manager

I have been working at Faurecia Exhaust Systems

Pros

Compensation was within market, lots of experience to cross train

Cons

Be prepared to work 7 days a week

There are newer employer reviews for Faurecia Exhaust Systems