Faurecia Exhaust Systems

www.faurecia.com
There are newer employer reviews for Faurecia Exhaust Systems

I have had a really good working experience with Faurecia.

Current Employee - Production in Columbus, IN
Current Employee - Production in Columbus, IN

I have been working at Faurecia Exhaust Systems

Pros

The compensation is really well. I enjoy working with my fellow employees, and everyone is so easy to get along with.

Cons

Some of the downsides to working at Faurecia is I have been working alot of overtime. I work 7 days a week. Even though the pay is good but don't have time to spend it.

Some advice I would give to manangement is to do random drug testing to all of its employees and to keep a better eye on everyone.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Faurecia Exhaust Systems (View Most Recent)

Good with hours 40 hours a week plus overtime, heavy turnover rate, easy work, bad supervisory staff.

Former Employee - Trimmer in Fraser, MI
    Former Employee - Trimmer in Fraser, MI

I worked at Faurecia Exhaust Systems

Pros

Full time hours and overtime weren't a problem at all.

Cons

No one tells you if you are doing well, but always tell you if you are not. Supervisors have favorites and they show it. People are always coming and going, heavy turnover every week. They hire alot of contractors and then during an audit, pretend that they are equal and fair and everyone works directly for the company. Contractors are singled out, get paid less, and can only receive time and a half for overtime. No Dbl time on Sunday. No benefits. Have to work 6 months before even being considered for full time hire.

I just say evaluate company employees because many contractors actually love and appreciate their jobs. When staff treat workers poorly, it makes the workers act out. I was made uncomfortable by my supervisor's assisant.

Great

Current Employee - PC&L Hi-lo Driver in Fraser, MI
    Current Employee - PC&L Hi-lo Driver in Fraser, MI

I have been working at Faurecia Exhaust Systems

Pros

great work environment , clean, people don't look down on you. more equal then not. Opportunities are always popping up.

Cons

when some of the workers get promoted to gap leader they get lazy and think they dont have to work as hard. if i was gab leader i would work harder and make sure no lines go down even if i had to help the others on there lines..

make me gab leader of pc&l receiving. lol

There are newer employer reviews for Faurecia Exhaust Systems