Faurecia Interior Systems
www.faurecia.com Auburn Hills, MI 150 to 499 Employees

It an excellent opportunity to explore to autoindustry.

I have been working at Faurecia Interior Systems as an intern for less than a year

ProsPeople are really nice and supportive. It an excellent opportunity to explore to autoindustry and b2b. It gives you more responsibilities than other companies for an intern stage.

ConsInterns have the lunch together not with their bosses. This leads to less communicationin a team.

Great company, great team, good memories!!

Special Characteristics Intern (Former Employee)
Méru (France)

I worked at Faurecia Interior Systems as an intern for less than a year

Pros: great team, lots of learning opportunities... Cons: I have nothing bad to say Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Most of the management have no clue what their doing.

Forklift Driver (Current Employee)
Lichfield, England (UK)

I have been working at Faurecia Interior Systems part-time for more than a year

Pros: A lot of overtime, you can live in that place if you want to.… Cons: Instead of asking their own workers how things could be improved and communicating their ideas to them, the management just makes rash decisions without telling… Advice to Senior Management: Reduce the work load, we know the profits that the company gets. You have enough money, hire more workers.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Faurecia Interior Systems.

Worked for Faurecia Interior Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Faurecia Interior Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Faurecia Interior Systems CEO Yann Delabrière. All reviews posted anonymously by Faurecia Interior Systems employees.