Faurecia
www.faurecia.com Nanterre, France 5000+ Employees

Faurecia provides the environment for an individual to excel and redefine the norm.

Mechanical Engineering Intern/Coop (Current Employee)
Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Faurecia as an intern for less than a year

ProsLots to learn from such a widely growing industry. Experience gained so far from Faurecia is helping me as an engineering undergrad to push myself not only as an individual but also as a professional.

ConsLocation, location, location!!! Bradford is a pretty boring town for a student, not much to do there.

Advice to Senior ManagementCould be a bit more organized and result in being more resourceful.

Good place to work with ample opprtunities

Purchasing & Supply Chain (Current Employee)
Mānesar (India)

I have been working at Faurecia full-time for more than a year

Pros: Best industrial practices & good learning !!! Cons: More focus required in India with more investment & more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I have been working at Faurecia as an intern

Pros: - Good exposure to company's internal operations - Pretty involved with… Cons: - Location: far away from big cities More

There are newer reviews on Faurecia.

Worked for Faurecia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Faurecia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Faurecia CEO Yann Delabrière. All reviews posted anonymously by Faurecia employees.