Going down hill in a hurry

I worked at Faurecia

Pros

Decent environment, flexibiity, challenging work

Cons

Management is a nightmare. Promotions based on favoritism and sucking up. French leadership won't admit mistakes and continue to change senior management in US instead of addressing the root problems.

Get in touch!

Other Reviews for Faurecia

Learning experience

I worked at Faurecia

Pros

The company does have potential, Top management really should look at the departments and reorganize. There are some very talented people. . .

Cons

Very top management heavy. Some people in management positions are not qualified for those positions. Co-workers do not like to share information.

Really need to look at the employee morale. Not too many people will say they like working there. Many are very unhappy.

I really love my job.

I have been working at Faurecia

Pros

Everyone is extremely helpful and kind. Great benefits package, many employee appreciation events throughout the year, paid holiday, etc... You're never afraid to ask for help or clarification. Everyday is a learning experience.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the travel. Yes, it's fun and exciting at first, but the engineers in particular are ALWAYS traveling. It's hard to plan events around all the traveling to Mexico, France, Germany, etc...

Take some time off for yourselves. Management, in my team, always put the company first - which is great, but they work crazy hours and need some time off. You're allowed to go home at 4/5 SO GO.

There are newer employer reviews for Faurecia.

Worked for Faurecia? Contribute to the Community!