Favorite Healthcare Staffing

www.favoritestaffing.com
  www.favoritestaffing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Favorite Healthcare Staffing

New to the job, still assessing things!

Current Employee - Registered Nurse
Current Employee - Registered Nurse

I have been working at Favorite Healthcare Staffing

Pros

Travel nursing pays more than being a staff nurse!

Cons

No vision or dental benefits.

I can't think of anything right now.

45 Other Employee Reviews for Favorite Healthcare Staffing (View Most Recent)

One of the best decisions I've made...

I have been working at Favorite Healthcare Staffing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing corporate resources: Travel Dept, Allied Dept, HR, Marketing Dept, Payroll, Accounting, Upper Management, Quality Assurance, Direct Hire, Help Desk, National Operations Center... So important in a national company to have resources available immediately! Amazing local branches; I can always reach out to other branches for assistance & they're always incredibly helpful. Great inner office team--wouldn't trade it for anything. One of the best decisions I've ever made was joining the Favorite Healthcare Staffing Team. It's team work from beginning to end if you're willing to put in your best efforts as well.

Cons

Sorry, I don't have any Cons ;-)

Keep doing what you're doing! I really appreciate the level of availability and accessibility!

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Corporate in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Corporate in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Favorite Healthcare Staffing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been with Favorite Healthcare in the Corporate office for over 2 years. This is a great place to learn and grow; you're always being offered opportunities to learn through conferences and training sessions. There is a good work-life balance, with the exception of during special projects. Great coworkers and upper Management; every is very approachable, helpful, and fun. You work very hard here - this is not a "watch the clock" type of job, which I like!

Cons

Archaic paper timesheet system used for Temporary Professionals; I think moving to a computer-based system where the Temporary Professional's onsite supervisor approves the time would be a good idea. There's too much room for error with the paper timesheets.

Upper Management is very approachable! I always feel comfortable asking for assistance.

There are newer employer reviews for Favorite Healthcare Staffing