Fazoli's

www.fazolis.com

Ordeal by fire

Manager (Former Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsVery reasonable hours for the fast food industry. Decent medical benefits. You can get a decent starting salary if you hold your ground. A good niche market in a very competitive industry. A lot of burger, chicken and fish places out there. Very few Italian places. A lot depends on the franchisee of your stores when it comes to advancement and quality of training and support.

ConsSpent about two or three weeks in formal training in which I scored very highly and then was dropped into a store only to find out how much I had not been taught.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore thorough traing is needed. Ask what might improve things from time to time. It isn't always about new menu items which result in old favorites being replaced which frequently creates guest disappointment. Try doing exit interviews when employees quit. You may learn something.

I think Fazoli's is a great job as long as everyone can also do theirs and people are treated equally with respect.

Associate (Current Employee) South Bend, IN

I have been working at Fazoli's

Pros: Fun and enjoyable most of the time. More organized. Cons: Since the new GM has been to the location, we have lost lot of "regular" guests. Slow business. Guests wait too long for orders. Don't work… Advice to Senior Management: Choose a manager to enforce cleaning duties. Check to see if they have been done. If… More

good

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Fazoli's

Pros: they worked with me with my schedule until moved up. my supervisor… Cons: not everyone is treated the same(if you are the GM's favorite you can get away with not following the rules and standards of… Advice to Senior Management: I like the game training. we need something that makes cleaning the ovens easier. we need something like… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fazoli's.

Worked for Fazoli's? Contribute to the Community!