FedEx Freight

www.fedex.com

Good pay for a good days work.

City Driver (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsGood pay and good benifits. Fast paced envirment, which is good, it makes the day go by faster. Most of the equipment is in good shape. Work with good people. Paid vacations and holidays. 401k and quarterly bonuses.

ConsThe hours aren't good when you first start, but that is with any job. you have to put in your time to get a good shift. You mostly work nights at first. The management does try to push more out of you everyday. It's never enough. When you work the dock, and you will work the dock, especially when you first start there, you have quotas. You have to run so many bills per hour and so many reweights or atleast attemps per day. That gets old. Everyday when you start your shift they will give you a shift meeting and tell you how many bills per hour you ran and how many reweights you had. Somedays you just want to put in a good days work and not worry about a quota.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about your actions before you react. Ask yourself, "How will my actions reflect on my employees?" You know, "The Purple Promise and People First." We would like to see more of that.

Overall FedEx Freight is a good place to work!

Forklift Operator (Former Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at FedEx Freight

Pros: The pay was very good and the benefits were also very good. I enjoyed the type of work since it was in a fast… Cons: The shift was a downside of working for fedex freight. My schedule was from 8pm until 3am when I was… Advice to Senior Management: Explain to your employees the opportunities to advance. I was never… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fed Ex cares more about share holders than employees. Fed Ex #1. Goal is supposedly to "Take Care of Our People"

City Driver / Sales Associate (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at FedEx Freight

Pros: Fed Ex has good benefits and a good hourly wage.… Cons: Hours have been cut drastically, Im only working 10-15 hours per week. Fred Smith CEO of Fed Ex took a 20% pay cut out of… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your full time employees. Us guys at the bottom are starving! Ive been here for years and it is tough to pay… More
There are newer reviews on FedEx Freight.

Worked for FedEx Freight? Contribute to the Community!