FedEx Ground
www.fedex.com Moon Township, PA 5000+ Employees

Great

Tug Driver/Material Handler (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

I worked at FedEx Ground

ProsGood hours, Coutesy people, Proper managment, Great employee benefit package and people working together. Great maint. department,Excellet senior managment and managment rewarding team members with food and etc.

Consmy reported tug was often missing causing me a delay on my work. People not knowing what they are supposed to do

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's a great place to work considering all the benefits. My instructor was excellent in training me. I am an eperience tug driver but will take a material handling job.

Great Company, Supervisors are the Best

Package Handler (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

I have been working at FedEx Ground

Pros: -Benifits after 1000 hours(FULL) -Easy to get time off except during peak season. You will be there everyday all of November and December. You do get… Cons: -Work load can vary. Light and quick days or very heavy and long days. Your assingment may be worse than others and may not… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing. But find more ways to reward the hardest workers. Mainly the ones that have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

it was cool while in school

Package Handler (Current Employee)
Watsonville, CA

I have been working at FedEx Ground

Pros: it was high paying think less job it was flexible… Cons: hard labor, didn't get to interact with co workers benefits take a… Advice to Senior Management: work your butt off and work there a long time you… More

There are newer reviews on FedEx Ground.

Worked for FedEx Ground? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Ground reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx Ground CEO Henry J. Maier. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx Ground employees.