FedEx Ground

www.fedex.com/us/ground
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Ground

Great company and good part-time workplace

Former Employee - Part Time Package Handler in Terre Haute, IN
Former Employee - Part Time Package Handler in Terre Haute, IN

I worked at FedEx Ground

Pros

The pay is decent and the company takes care of its employees. Great educational opportunities and fairly good employee discounts for merchandise at other companies.

Cons

Difficult to get many hours as a part-time package handler, tough to keep up during the busy season, occasionally you're assigned a truck driver with an attitude

Take care to manage the workloads of each employee so that there is a fair distribution of packages and foster better relationships between delivery drivers and package handlers.

680 Other Employee Reviews for FedEx Ground (View Most Recent)

Its a job I would not regret and yet my best job choice.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Uvalde, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Uvalde, TX

I have been working at FedEx Ground

Pros

They offer good benefits and am treated well.

Cons

In Uvalde, Tx, my current employer only gives part-time. Full time would be better.

A great one! With the pro's and the cons you can establish excellent leadership skills if you partake in a career

Current Employee - Part Time Package Handler in Kalamazoo, MI
    Current Employee - Part Time Package Handler in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at FedEx Ground

Pros

Benefits, great pay, career advancement.

Cons

Classical Management, Mass Communication, and HR is only a way to encourage you to work harder. Uncertain of why they have them. I feel that the interview process is not based on how well you do on the interview but unethically chosen from a favorite worker they have. I went out for a package handler trainer position, and one of the managers through the grapevine said that the guy that got the job did horrible in the interview. Also i don't understand how someone gets a promotion with a horrible criminal background???

Build more of a relationship with the employees that help you tremendously!!!! I feel that are SORT MANAGER degrades a lot of our employees!!! He may wonder why he has few hard workers!!

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Ground