FedEx Ground

www.fedex.com/us/ground
There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Ground

Package handler has it's benefits!

Current Employee - Package Handler - Hourly/ Yard Switcher in Grove City, OH
Current Employee - Package Handler - Hourly/ Yard Switcher in Grove City, OH

I have been working at FedEx Ground

Pros

Great Benefits! Pay is good for what is required of you. After 1,00 hours of work you become eligable for the benefits package which is outstanding. You can get Health/ Medical, Dental, and Vision for less than $11 a week. I think for spouse and all children it is like less than twenty dollars a week. Not to mention if you are a college student you can get tuition reinbursement of fifteen hundred dollars a year. The best part is you don't even have to be full-time to get any of those benefits.

Cons

Sometimes they don't give promotion to people who work hard when they deserve it.

I would review the application of people who are trying to be promoted a little better so not to discourage them.

652 Other Employee Reviews for FedEx Ground (View Most Recent)

The jury is still out?

Current Employee - Engineer in Moon Township, PA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Moon Township, PA

I have been working at FedEx Ground

Pros

Up till now the co seemed to be pretty stably and secure. The future of that reputation may change soon. When there is not a hiring freeze the co is great about letting you explore other departments. People have been known to go to purchasing and hr from engineering fields. The co is pretty good about promoting from with in.

Cons

Now that ground has to help out express thought times are a changing. Lately, the co as a whole has had to take a hit for divisions that are not keeping up. Even after that was done freight still incountered a lay off.

Be more engaging with your staff.

waiting to see the truth

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at FedEx Ground

Pros

Overall job stability, good working environment and facilities, it is a respected company,

Cons

there are difficult working relationships across operating companies, do not always feel that your management backs up your work,

we have alot of new initiatives across the company and some high ideals promoted. senior managment will be the first group tested concerning whether it is just talk of whether they are willing to stand up for these ideals when challenged.

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Ground