FedEx Ground
www.fedex.com Moon Township, PA 5000+ Employees

Hard work at the docks of FedEx.

Package Handler (Current Employee)
Scranton, PA

ProsAs a part-time employee, I became eligible for benefits after my first year. When I went back to school, the managers were willing to work with my schedule. For people who don't mind breaking their back a little, this isn't a bad job - but don't expect to get rich on the docks.

ConsIt seems the pool of descent employees gets shallow every so often and the managers are forced to hire people who really can't meet the expectations of the job. This is very physical work and fast paced. I've seen a lot of employees that don't pull their weight and force others to worker, including myself.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward the employees in the company that are meeting or exceeding expectations.

Hard work but rewarding

Part Time Package Handler (Current Employee)
    Cookeville, TN

I have been working at FedEx Ground part-time for less than a year

Pros: Tuition assistance and two weeks vacation are two huge reasons… Cons: If you do not like manual labor this is not… Advice to Senior Management: Management is always working to better relationships with package handlers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

one year was too much for me

Part Time Package Handler (Former Employee)
    Walker, MI

I worked at FedEx Ground part-time for more than a year

Pros: i had flexible hours that worked around college, plus i… Cons: not enough hours, horrible management Advice to Senior Management: learn how to pick up a box and see how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FedEx Ground.

Worked for FedEx Ground? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Ground reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx Ground CEO Henry J. Maier. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx Ground employees.