There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office

Overall a great job, very friendly staff/management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

I have been working at FedEx Office

Pros

Great for someone without a very specialized college degree, or part time college students.
Not a whole lot of specialization needed, just the ability to learn a ton of acronyms, and to pick up on new things.

Cons

Corporate is constantly causing problems, and changing policies, Workplace is VERY high maintenance. Customers are very frequently given wrong answers by corporate, and when it comes time for us to assist them we have conflicts arise.

Advice to Management

Corporate, If something is working... DON'T CHANGE IT!
We are constantly having our hours cut, and new policies implemented. If you are going to cut everyone's hours, please hire some new employees. It is extremely stressful especially during peak season when 1-2 people are trying to manage 10+ customers.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Waste of time and energy, no advancement and lack of support from management.

Former Employee - Production Operator in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Production Operator in Rockville, MD

I worked at FedEx Office

Pros

You meet new people on a everyday. If you are shipping domestically or internationally you will receive a major discount, up to 75% off.

Cons

No matter how hard you work and how flexible you are with your schedule, management will never reward you for it. No advancement at all, they'll make you work long hours, have you come in on your day off, require you to work 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts as they see fit. Your personal life will be non-existent, no time to spend with your family because you'll have no set schedule.

Advice to Management

Become more aware of your employees work ethic and hard work, or else you'll continue to have a high turnover.

2. abusive

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Norwalk, CT
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Norwalk, CT

I have been working at FedEx Office

Pros

large company, different avenues to venture in. .

Cons

Their selection of management is horrible

Advice to Management

recognize, support and develop your people...its part of the company core value.