FedEx Office

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office

Good place to work

I have been working at FedEx Office full-time

Pros

Good place to work, nice perks

Cons

Little or no growth in career

Take care of employees and communicate your expectations clearly

766 Other Employee Reviews for FedEx Office (View Most Recent)

Mediocre

Current Employee - Production Coordinator
    Current Employee - Production Coordinator

I have been working at FedEx Office full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You learn a lot of cool things about printing and meet lots of people. Pay is good for a student in college (above minimum wage). Day and night shifts are available.

Cons

Pay is not good for someone with a family or trying to move out on their own. You will still be considered full time while only getting 32 hours a week. They are constantly cutting hours (especially during the summer). The people I work with have been there for years and many are not very knowledgeable about how to conduct day to day duties. Scheduling is unfair to me (never receive a weekend off & have to use your vacation days if you need to). Training SUCKS. You definitely get thrown to the wolves and current team members are supposed to show you the ropes but most of them either have stinky attitudes, too busy, and/or do not know much. Bonuses SUCK! You only get compensated if you sell the Product of the Month. An example would be: For every 3 pens you sell you receive $1 on your paycheck. Each store differs but my experience keeps me searching for a new job every opportunity I get.

Bring back training, at least 2 weeks of it, that is done outside of the store. Get better bonuses. Each team member should be entitled to at least 1 weekend off a month unless the opt out.

Numbers are important not the workers

I have been working at FedEx Office full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working with the customers fells more rewarding then working for your senior managment.

Cons

District manager, Center managers some of them could not care about thier employees at all, They just keep down grading you, never helping you and then want thier numbers to be high, that is all that matters because they get bounes and the workers get nothing, no Pension, no real discounts, and we must always put a smile on our face. If they like you they will promote you, if they dont like you you're fired.

You will get more from your workers if you showed some care and concern and appreciated the work they do for you. Stop downgrading, your numbers would be higher if you showed some support to your workers.

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office