FedEx Office

www.fedexoffice.com
  www.fedexoffice.com
There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office

Great place to work. Company treats sales well.

Former Employee - Saales in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Saales in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at FedEx Office full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work from home. You manage your portfolio of accounts grow sales within the. Challenging but warm leads which makes it nice. Also cold call and hunt new business. Excellent management teams both in Sales and Ops. Very team oriented.

Cons

Team members who produce your work do not always understand how important it is to take care of your customers. They are more worried about front counter at times.

If you want to compete in commercial print field need to add more digital presses and turn times for offset needs to be quicker.

715 Other Employee Reviews for FedEx Office (View Most Recent)

Helping Others

Current Employee - Production Coordinator in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Production Coordinator in Memphis, TN

I have been working at FedEx Office full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Happy customers. It feels great when a customer leaves feeling satisfied. I can tell I made a difference for someone. Some people come in with an emergency. THey are stressed and a lot is on the line for them. When you are able to help them out, they are so thankful and treat you really nice.

Cons

Some customers are extremely rude and take out their problems on you.

3 years and one tiny promotion!

Current Employee - Center Shipping Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Center Shipping Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at FedEx Office full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits are excellent (tuition reimbursement program, 401k, consumer perks and discounts, discount gym membership,etc) and the customers make for great career networks. Great place to work while in College. Better yourself career wise cause it take 10 plus years to get any significant promotion in this company.

Cons

Management seems to be trained to hold its staff back from moving up. I make less than $1 more than I did when I first began (per hr) and thats what being with the company for 3 years got me. Now with a college degree and studying for my certifications and working on a Master's Degree, the company still sees no potential in giving me a better position. Its all about who you know. Pay is Horrible for someone using FedEx Office as their sole means of income for more than 2 years! If you get a position here, less than a Manager, DONT MAKE THIS A CAREER advance yourself thought school, certifications, starting ones own company, getting a better job, etc. Monthly bonuses have been done away with so the base pay is all you get.

This is more like Advice to Corporate (poor managers are being used (by corporate) to hurt and stifle the progress of there employees). Make more efforts to promote within the company. There are gems within the company that know better than those on the outside and these employees have also furthered their education making them even more credible for promotion. For example District Managers would be more valuable and have a lower turnover rate from within the company! Get rid of POM, human beings should not have to fight this hard for $1 (POM doesn't make me feel like I live in America either), and simultaneously Bring back monthly bonuses (non district based bonuses like in the Kinkos days before the FedEx take over!) and employees will sell whatever you want them to.

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office