FedEx Office

www.fedexoffice.com
  www.fedexoffice.com
There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office

Not enough pay for what you have to put up with...

Former Employee - Customer Service Coordinator in Centerville, OH
Former Employee - Customer Service Coordinator in Centerville, OH

I worked at FedEx Office full-time (more than an year)

Pros

A lot of benefits, a decent shipping discount, always accommodated the hours I needed when I was taking classes

Cons

Pay isn't horrible, but it isn't enough for having to deal with the customers that are just plain mean. Training is just computer based training, and the PPA software you have to use is complicated.

702 Other Employee Reviews for FedEx Office (View Most Recent)

Sterile, cold environment.

Current Employee - Lead Project Coordinator in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Lead Project Coordinator in Seattle, WA

I have been working at FedEx Office full-time (more than an year)

Pros

401k matching and decent pay if you can get promoted quickly. 1 week paid vacation to start, 2 weeks after working for a year. If you like production/printing , the job can actually be fun.

Cons

Upper management is extremely inconsistent. They change employee requirements all the time and they force employees to try to sell useless garbage to every customer that walks in the door. The forced interactions have made the customer-employee relationship degrade into something lifeless instead of a warm, honest interaction. This trend of "corporatizing" everything seems to be continuing and getting worse with time.

Get rid of the "Product of the Month" that we are forced to sell to every customer. When you enact a new policy, stick with it for more than 2 months. Let us focus on serving the customers' needs and doing our work quickly and accurately instead of worrying about getting written up over not greeting one customer.

Fedex Office CPC centers have become horrible places for workers

Current Employee - So-called "specialist" in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - So-called "specialist" in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at FedEx Office full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Health benefits are okay and we have 401k

Cons

Shortened hours, cut pay, miniscule raises, horrible workloads, ridiculous turn-around times, inferior and inadequate equipment, tiny lunchroom with only a broken card table to eat on and that's practically just a janitor's closet - yeah, that's how much we're valued here

For god's sake pay people the salaries they deserve! I should be making at least 2 bucks more an hour after all the years I've put into the company and how hard I work. Fedex is using the current state of the economy as an excuse to exploit their workers, overwork and underpay them. That is NOT an exaggeration.

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office