FedEx Office
www.fedexoffice.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

One of the better companies to work for.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)

ProsLarge company with great opportunities for growth. No layoffs. Outstanding leadership and excellent benefits. The company is here to stay and always reinventing itself due to the work of great leaders.

ConsSalary for management positions are not up to par wit h the work requested. In order to prevent layoffs, the pay usually gets cut and the work distributed upon lower management. Company trying to cut costs at every corner in order to stay profitable.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease pay and bonus to lower management.

Asst Store Manager

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at FedEx Office full-time for less than a year

Pros: not bad benifits pay ok Cons: hard work always short handed No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good company going through a rough patch.

Senior Center Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at FedEx Office full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people and customers, a different story to hear every day, very diverse, many locations to work at, good opportunity… Cons: Micro-management is setting in from COO on down, company moving toward cookie-cutter fast-food mentality and away from consultative needs-driven service. Customers have always known FedEx… Advice to Senior Management: Not everything is black and white. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FedEx Office.

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!

FedEx Office – Why Work for Us?

Office Services We have over 1,800 locations ready to work for you. Whether you need to set up a meeting or need assistance packing your shipments, we are there to help… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Reviews by Company

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Office reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx Office CEO Brian D. Philips. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx Office employees.