FedEx Office

www.fedexoffice.com

Roller Coaster Ride

Consultant (Current Employee) Riverside, CA

ProsGreat start out pay, and outstanding co workers. Work environment is very positive, and the benefits are outsanding as well. With minimal experience you can have a pretty descent salary.

ConsEven when things are going great for your store specifically, change is inevitable. When full time, in my experience, they chose not to alter my schedule for school, therefore I could not attend. Consistency in hours is next to impossible as constant budgeting and time management affect schedules.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake things fair for all employess. Especially if they are all experienced in the company. I beleieve senority belongs to those who have been at that center longer, rather than who has been with the company longer.

Not a chance - Don't ruin your career.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at FedEx Office full-time

Pros: FedEx is a large company with some standards and a… Cons: FedEx Office is not FedEx. Let there be no illusions that this company is going in only one direction - down. Print is… Advice to Senior Management: Get with the program! You need a serious overhaul of your company. Two weeks of training for a new job - really? … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a Career Choice

Lead Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at FedEx Office full-time for more than a year

Pros: - The pay is alright, but not outstanding. Over the past few years I have seen new employees hired for less and less. - Schedule flexibility.… Cons: Everything above, which COULD have been a benefit if FedEx has any idea on how to run their Office division. Since I started, I have… Advice to Senior Management: Work on the floor and help your employees. Understand what we have to put up with every day, and offer to work outside the standard… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FedEx Office.

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!