There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office

former Field Account Executive

Former Employee - Field Account Executive
Former Employee - Field Account Executive

I worked at FedEx Office full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

great people, FedEx brand name helps with selling printing solutions

Cons

competition cutting pricing difficult compete, working within a set defined portfolio

Endless amount of reports to generate to corporate. Sales is what drives portability, listen to your people who are in the field to provide a better understanding of the market conditions

reviews filtered by

Went downhill when FedEx acquired Kinko's

Former Employee - Assistant Manager
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager

I worked at FedEx Office full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The benefits were great. 401k match and Insurance were excellent and probably what keeps many people working for them. Many chances for advancement within the company.

Cons

The pay scale for management (Assistant Managers and Managers) is quite pathetic considering what the company expects from you. If you are "in" with someone, you will get special treatment. If you work hard and do your job exactly the way you are supposed to and you go above and beyond for the company, it doesn't matter unless you know someone (**this is based on my experience and several others, I cannot vouch for every district and center)

Stop favoring certain team members. Start listening to the little guys more often. Stop the old "Do as I say, not as I do" thing. That is certainly no way to gain the respect of your team.

Horrible so far

I have been working at FedEx Office

Pros

There isn't many Pros, except there pretty good with vacations and sick time. Benefits are pretty good too.

Cons

This company is becoming ridiculous, they are wanting part timers now, they want to get rid of all the full timers and get some part time people. They have already reduced hours to 32, when I started I was at 39 hours. I'm at 32, and sometimes less. The pay isn't at all great. ive been working in this company for quite a few years, and this isn't what I imagined I would work for. Everything has changed in such a negative way. It's ashame

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office