FedEx Office

www.fedexoffice.com

It's OK - you can move up but be prepared to work your butt off!

Center Manager (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsPlenty of advancement opportunity. I went from a Team Member to Senior Center Manager in under 5 years and I have to say that plenty of people in the company have taken an interest in me and developed me and I've built a great career out of it.

ConsBeing a manager at FedEx Office (especially an SCM) is a tough gig. No matter what you do your going to get beat up by your boss and your team members - this is to be expected in any manager position but at FedEx Office you are CONSTANTLY asked to do more with less. Printing is declining every year and our revenue declines as a company every year. Thus payroll and cost budgets are going to decline every year. It gets old managing a business that is in a constant state of decline. Plus even with the GREAT managers - nobody ever takes the time to tell you that your doing a good job it's just expected and that's your job - end of discussion.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your managers the resources they need to grow their business. Make DM's be a support structure for CM's and make Support Partners actually partner with and help CM's. As a CM you truly start to feel that nobody is your ally - HR is their for the TM's and the DM is their to "catch" the CM doing something wrong or ask the CM to do better. Nobody has the Center Managers back.

FedEx Office will struggle to drive incremental revenue.

Corporate Account Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at FedEx Office full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I have run across some great employees at FedEx Office. Cons: FedEx Office lack a real strategy to drive incremental business. Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company if you are in a good location

Customer Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at FedEx Office part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good pay while in school Good benefits Cons: At my particular location my center manager is awful Cant change… Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time checking out the center managers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FedEx Office.

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!