FedEx Office

www.fedexoffice.com

Brilliant career choice if you need to be micro-managed

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsBenefits are decent, inside work environment, impossible to be be bored, every day has the potential to offer a new challenge, upward mobility - particularly if you are able to re-locate.

ConsYou will positively go INSANE as a manager if: 1) You are used to being given broad goals and given a lot of latitude to achieve them 2) Have a creative mind and work to improve process, procedures, and find a better way of doing things (FedEx Office shows no interest in what the field management staff might have to say) 3) are willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy your valuable customer without having to find systems, policies, and the general operational environment of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the micro-managing programs and process and recognize that every business location attracts a different mix of customers with different needs, wants, and desires. HQ's staff needs to get rid of the 'the field will screw it up so we better dumb it down' mentality and recognize that HQ is a SUPPORT system for field operations and not vice-versa.

Good employer, but not as good as it used to be

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Hoover, AL

I have been working at FedEx Office full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nice co-workers, flexible work-life balance Cons: Short staffed constantly, no more bonuses and tiny raises-FedEx has removed a lot of the enjoyment there used to be here. There… Advice to Senior Management: Be more aware of employee's desires to learn and grow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fast pace..slow technology with customers who are impatient and short on time.

Center Consultant (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at FedEx Office part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: . Good Benefits . Tuition Assistance . Better pay than most places. $12/hour forc center consultant + commision… Cons: . Management can care less if you do not take your break . You deal with a lot of cooperate clientele/ business people & one always… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FedEx Office.

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!