There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office

Terrible stay far away

Former Employee - Center Consultant
Former Employee - Center Consultant

I worked at FedEx Office full-time

Pros

Not much of anything with this place.

Cons

Understaffed stores, lousy store mangers, shoddy equipment. Nasty customers. 30 minute lunch breaks. Seriously. I cant forget the oh important product of the month. Would you pay money for a cartoon character themed flashdrive ? By the way meat should be frozen not staff or customers.Turn down the AC. The product of the month is a gimmick .Customers don't want overpriced junk i.e. odd shaped portable speakers. Reams of paper can be purchased anywhere, stop acting like this is such an exclusive item. Also the holdovers from Kinkos need to learn how to do more than just process express and ground shipments. Re training some people could prove to be a wise decision.

Hire more people and stop with the 24hours open nonsense. It's not McDonalds in a urban city. Employees are people not machines.

648 Other Employee Reviews for FedEx Office (View Most Recent)

Don't Do It - This is not FEDEX

Current Employee - Fedex Office Associate  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - Fedex Office Associate in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at FedEx Office full-time for less than a year

Pros

FXO has a lot of training - I guess.

Cons

Probably the worst place to work in America. It is next to impossible to get into the "CLICK" with the legacy managers and believe me this is not FEDEX. Bullying is an accepted practice not only known and understood but encouraged by an extremely thoughtless HR Deparment. If Fred Smith knew how this company worked at the front line he would and should be ashamed of himself and his company.

Wake up. Be aware and take responsibility for what you should be held accountable for. You have a responsibility to do more than drive reports. Drive leadership that takes responsibilty and accountability for people first, last, and always. FEDEX you are not. Workplace bullying is never acceptable and you appear to endorse it.

Very full and unsatisfying work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at FedEx Office full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fantastic benefits, a variety of people to interact with

Cons

There really seems to be no management structure, it's mostly imagined and without serious guidelines. Those guidelines which do exist don't seem to enhance employees lives only customers, not bad however it is stressing. They have the well known policy of never saying no, however I do not support such a policy. I also question the reasons behind companies like this making people sign contracts saying any ideas they have while at work are the property of their employer, while it sounds logical it is really just to creepy for my tastes.

Everyone is stressed in this field and for no real reason because if they just ran at levels people could keep up with I think it would be far better for everyone. Setting goals every month may sound like a great idea but really it's kindergartener-ish and we're adults, I don't support such a concept.

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!