FedEx Office

www.fedexoffice.com
  www.fedexoffice.com
There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office

Bring sales back to everyone and compensate them accordingly.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at FedEx Office

Pros

Work for a fortune five hundred company. Use as a starter company toward larger targets. Great in the door abilities to see other companies to work for. Learn team play. Good benefits

Cons

Poor ideas from the top and bad implementation of those. Being cornered around them and not able to make changes toward a real paying position. Talent is not seen as important and being a body for a position is all you can expect.

Get back to some of the ideals that made the company great to work for at the beginning. Get rid of most of the upper management and do not replace them. Put the running of the operations back in the hands of management close to the action. Recognize talent. Compensate, compensate, compensate.

713 Other Employee Reviews for FedEx Office (View Most Recent)

If you have any brains at all, don't work here.

Current Employee - Senior Production Operator in Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Production Operator in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at FedEx Office

Pros

Benefits package is very competitive. It contains full medical (varying levels), dental and vision along with a 401K up to 5% of paycheck, dollar for dollar match. Other life insurance, medical and legal services are also included.

Cons

pay is poor and not based on skill or knowledge. Also, the extra "bonus" team members used to receive has been either eliminated or greatly reduced since the purchase by FedEx.

I don't think senior management is the problem. To get good, skilled and knowledgeable people to work for your company, you need competitive pay. Hiring unskilled people for a skilled job keeps this company filled with unsatisfied workers and customer.

Great place to work... temporarily.

Current Employee - Customer Service Coordinator in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Coordinator in Houston, TX

I have been working at FedEx Office

Pros

For someone with a hs diploma looking for work the pay is good and experience isn't needed. You can always return if you need to leave for some reason. Moving up is always an option.

Cons

Not really any opportunities to move to corporate level if you obtain a college degree. At least not where I was. Even with a degree I wasn't given the opportunity to move up, at least not by the person that actually does the hiring. My manager often encouraged me to apply though.

Hire real store managers that don't rely on employees to do 80% of their job.

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office