FedEx Office
www.fedexoffice.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

I'm happy

Sales Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at FedEx Office

ProsWell, I'm a very hard person to please when it comes to employment. I work as a customer service specialist here. I'm happy with the job I do. I've stayed here for a few years when I expected to just work here to supplement employment during a tough time. I reach out to customers, welcome them, expand opportunity, and grow small accounts. I have lots of fun making good contacts.

Nobody following you around as a SCSS and the trust you get in your position to get the job done. Learning new ways to help customers based on the tools you're given. For me, it's always fun and challenging.

ConsGetting the message from Senior level management is usually like playing telephone. By the time the message gets to you its a bit distorted and confusing.

I'm sure if they refine it a bit, it will be fine.

I think the rewards package for sales people could be better refined.
Measurement tools used to rate the job you're doing benefits cheaters instead of those doing a good job.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet workers work. Put the pricing back in the hands of the centers. Give us price matching back. It worked for Kinko's. It may seem all over the board, but with our competitors all over the board, it would greatly benefit us to work at a more personal local level than at a national level.

I approve for the most part with what you're doing but you're making it very hard to compete for the business you want us to drive.

But, since I'm the type that is happy with a steady paycheck, I'll do whatever it is that is needed to get to the goal. Even if it moves when you get close to it.

Medicore

Account Executive (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at FedEx Office

Pros: No office National foot print Ability to stay in a position regardless… Cons: Pop Copy...seriously, have you ever spoken with some at the Retail side Poor Salary if you decide to… Advice to Senior Management: Seriously clean house, everyone in the senior sales roles and even the sales managers are all OUTOF DATE.. holding… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

About FedEx Office

Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee)
Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at FedEx Office

Pros: The best reasons about working for this company is that everyone… Cons: The only thing that is a downside to some is the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on FedEx Office.

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!

FedEx Office – Why Work for Us?

Office Services We have over 1,800 locations ready to work for you. Whether you need to set up a meeting or need assistance packing your shipments, we are there to help… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Reviews by Company

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Office reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx Office CEO Brian D. Philips. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx Office employees.