FedEx Office

www.fedexoffice.com
  www.fedexoffice.com
There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office

A company with great experience and high demand for performance, and fair!

Current Employee - Field Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Field Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FedEx Office

Pros

It is a good place because of the size of the company, name, benefits, training, atmosphere, and more...

Cons

The product is secondary, there is a high expectation for sales (they way expected to get there is not effective), and there is little chance to move up fast through the company...

Management knows what is needed.... but the constant change in structure seems to be a concern among employees...

704 Other Employee Reviews for FedEx Office (View Most Recent)

i am disappointed

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at FedEx Office

Pros

Some people can advance in the company if given the opportunity. Your job is safe from a slow down economy.

Cons

The raises are very small once per year if you qualify. You feel stuck and not
    able to do anything else.

I would suggest management try and keep your best employees. People leave because the pay sucks and find something else.

Challenging and rewarding work, but no advancement opportunity due to self-centered and unimaginative manager

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at FedEx Office

Pros

-Excellent work environment in Dallas (Galleria)
    -Collegiality of workforce (really terrific people for the most part)
    -Great benefits, vacation
    -Challenging work, some opportunity (but limited) for professional development

Cons

-Poor managers hard to identify in advance of accepting position. Discovered too late that my manager does not recognize seniority or expertise level. All on our team have same title but there is vast gap in ability level and performance. Other teams have 'senior' etc in titles (and commesurate pay increase) as earned.
    -If you work here long enough, you see too many ideas go full circle. That is, you see an idea announced, implemented and then rescinded later on only to be resurrected a year or two later.

Pay attention to how well your middle managers are taking care of their people! My manager does not lobby for seniority positions on our team and tolerates abysmal performance from one person in particular to the point of embarrassing the rest of the team. This is well known to other teams and departments and should be a red flag and certainly something that the manager has to be held accountable for. But is senior management even paying attention?

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office