There are newer employer reviews for FedEx

Great company to work for - people first policy

Former Employee - Marketing Specialist Advisor in Memphis, TN
Former Employee - Marketing Specialist Advisor in Memphis, TN

I worked at FedEx

Pros

Work Life Balance is great

Cons

Minimal promotional opportunities (too many good people, too few openings)

reviews filtered by
  1. Like a family

Former Employee - Inside Sales Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at FedEx

Pros

Great people to work with! Good work/life balance if you know how to manage your time. Just do your work and you will ahve a place to work for a long time.

Cons

Typical corporate jibberish. What salesforce hears from upper managerment during the rah rah sessions (middle mgt excluded) and what middle mgt is told and does is usually quite different. I was located in AZ and the closest HR rep is 1200+ at Corp. That can make for some interesting situations and lack of HR support. Most of us felt like we had no advocate.

Keep making FedEx a great place to work. Provide more HR support throughout your Inside Sales locations. Even during the times when Memphis HR came to visit, there was an obvious disconnect and no relatability. FedEx offers great benefits that more would participate if more people at the regionel level knew enough to explain them.

2. great

Former Employee - SHIPPING SPECIALIST in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - SHIPPING SPECIALIST in Irvine, CA

I worked at FedEx

Pros

theres a lot of room for growth and job advancement, theres a great and friendly environment, regulars made work very enjoyable

Cons

some co workers made it difficult to enjoy work, because its so easy to advance there were some people who were not deserving of a raise/ promotion.

Be more involved in the store instead of just popping in randomly after about a few weeks of each audit.

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx