There are newer employer reviews for FedEx

It used to be a fun place to work, not so much anymore!

Current Employee - Courier in Urbana, IL
Current Employee - Courier in Urbana, IL

I have been working at FedEx full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I enjoy seeing people each day and seeing that they are satisfied with the FedEx service. Some times that can be difficult.

Cons

The fact that management will not allow us to take out (2nd day and express saver)Tuesday and Wednesday Packages on Monday, but we are forced to take 2nd day and express saver packages out the rest of the week. This is all done to make it "look" like Monday is a light volume day!

Quit trying to reinvent the wheel! Let the courier be more involved with the routes, not the so called engineers. Couriers right now are losing faith and trust is Ops and Sr. managers up to Regional managers. I often wonder if Fred Smith really knows what management is doing. I just cant see him agreeing with some of this

1189 Other Employee Reviews for FedEx (View Most Recent)

You will be treated like crap and paid like it too.

Former Employee - Driver in Williston, VT
    Former Employee - Driver in Williston, VT

I worked at FedEx full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's better than being homeless. You get to be outside and get a decent workout from carrying boxes and getting in and out of your truck all day.

Cons

Terrible pay, long hours, horrible supervisors. An environment where safety and honesty are punished. No benefits or opportunity for advancement whatsoever.

Implement a UPS-style pay and benefit package.

Great service , but not a Great place to work

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at FedEx full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Benefits and stable position if you perform

Cons

You'll work 24/7 due to lack of support and for-little pay. Company needs to realize they are not going to retain good people if they don't pay or promote them. Way too much admin time devoted to non essential things that should be handled by customer service or support staff.

Listen to your employees, this could be a great place to work if you actually cared what they had to say instead of having all the answers.

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx