FedEx
www.fedex.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Import Broker, Stansted Airport, UK

Import Broker (Former Employee)
Stansted, England (UK)

I worked at FedEx as a contractor for less than a year

ProsFedex is a good workplace, pleasant, clean and very well organised. We had free coffee, coffee machine, they also used to deliver fresh fruit every week. Health insurance with Bupa was also on a plus side.

ConsToo narrow minded when it came to changes. Work was monotonous, we were working almost as robots, not allowed talking much during work. No Internet use apart from during breaks. Overtime was not voluntary, we had to stay till workload was done.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood management, perhaps would be better if it was sometimes a bit more open minded to changes.

Inside Sales Representative

Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I worked at FedEx full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good place to work, good seniors , very helping nature… Cons: only some times pressure, listening to only one sdide Advice to Senior Management: Sholud listen to both sides not only to the team… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a career

Courier (Current Employee)

I have been working at FedEx part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits, many different shifts Cons: Very high pressure, constant negative feedback on you and company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on FedEx.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx CEO Fred Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees.