FedEx

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx

Wage stagnation

Current Employee - Courier in Miami, FL
Current Employee - Courier in Miami, FL

I have been working at FedEx full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Tuition reimbursent, 3 week-vacation after 5 years, decent health care insurance, collaborative environment.

Cons

Recently hired couriers wages are close to 10 year veterans, wage stagnation, take more than 17 years to max out, lack of employee's bargaining power when it comes to benefits and wages, lack of performance based payment, consistent benefit-payment reduction (split-shift payment elimination, higher insurance deductibles), more responsability at work does not translate in better pay (Dangerous goods specialists and other positions don't get any pay increase).

management is hog-tied by higher ranked managers and policies based in higher profits in detriment of front line work force

1253 Other Employee Reviews for FedEx (View Most Recent)

Opportunity, opportunity, opportunity!

Current Employee - Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at FedEx full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Lots of opportunity, tuition reimbursement, broad selection of lateral and promotion movement availability, excellent people-centered culture, only the best managers, competitive salary and benefits, job security.

Cons

There is very little downside that I can articulate to working with FedEx. I have been with the company since I was 18 years old (am now 33), and they have continued to provide opportunity to growth and development, as well as support to my pursuit of higher education.

Keep up the good work!

Good Place to Be

Former Employee - Package Handler in Anchorage, AK
    Former Employee - Package Handler in Anchorage, AK

I worked at FedEx part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun Environment, Can wear whatever you want to work, fast paced, great benefits, decent pay, great management, good room for advancement, daily work out.

Cons

Unsafe environment for those who do not pay attention to their surroundings. High stress sometimes.

None that I can think of.

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx