FedEx
3.6 of 5 1,044 reviews
www.fedex.com Memphis, TN 5000+ Employees

Great benefits and decent pay.

Package Handler (Current Employee)
Grimes, IA

ProsPay is great for only being a part-time job. Benefits are also very stellar for only being PT. Once you prove yourself, management is very willing to work with you.

ConsMy only complaint has been of management lately at my facility. Someone was hired based on who they were and not what they knew. Now morale is down at our facility from being micromanaged by someone who does not really know what is going on.

Advice to Senior ManagementDig a little more when hiring managers. Hiring someone who is not familiar with the job and tries to micromanage people with more knowledge about the job seems to be frustrating our entire crew.

Great company that balances strategy and culture

Senior Communications Specialist (Current Employee)
    Memphis, TN

I have been working at FedEx full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great team members to work with Growing culture around the Purple Promise and Living PSP Challenging responsibilities… Cons: Movement up the career ladder not as straightforward Relationships between operating… Advice to Senior Management: Never lose sight of how important the culture is towards… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

One of Memphis' best employers, rated in the top 100 places to work in IT

Senior Technical Analyst (Current Employee)
    Memphis, TN

I have been working at FedEx full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: co-workers are great, immediate management is good, health benefits are… Cons: salary is lower here than other parts of the country due to a bit lower cost of living, benefits are slowly being chipped away at,… Advice to Senior Management: The next time you decide to cull the herd, let line managers be involved in the process to get rid of the dead weight who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FedEx.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx CEO Fred Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees.