FedEx

www.fedex.com

Great place for a person that willing to work hard

OPeration Administrator (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsGreat pay once you put some time in. Benefit are very good. This is a job that no matter what level you are at you will likely have to hustle, but it's nice to know that everyone is working as hard as you are and very few people have time to play around. I like my job because it is very interesting and no day is like the other.

ConsStarting out as a package handler is very hard work most can do it in short term but very few have what it take to make a career of it. Moving up beyond a package handler with out a degree is very hard if not impossible in some facilities. I know some that have been with the company for over 6 years and still never made it past package handler with a degree. They only want a certain type of person in managament rolls so if you don't fit the mold your out of luck.

Advice to Senior ManagementI notice managment seem to be very busy padding themselves on the back with reward and recongition for thing other do everyday. Stop padding your golf buddy on the back for finding package and maybe notice the others that find 5 to 10 lost packages a week.

Outstanding!

Manager (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

I have been working at FedEx full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: People First Culture Customer Experience Driven Management Brand stregth Superior service quality with… Cons: Too political at times, and cycle time for new service… Advice to Senior Management: FedEx is an amazing company that should maintain it is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

FedEx is not a good company.

Operations Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at FedEx full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good Benefits and 401K match was decent. The brand is well known and… Cons: Health Insurance is not what it used to be, Insane amount of hours and no lunch allowed if you are in management and the… Advice to Senior Management: Follow the principles set in the 2006 Managers guide and look in the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FedEx.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!