FedEx
3.6 of 5 1,040 reviews
www.fedex.com Memphis, TN 5000+ Employees

Great people and place, just wrong time

Auditor (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

ProsEveryone there in/out of audit were great. I loved the work environment.

ConsAfter almost 6 years my salary was noty much higher when I started (mostly bc of economy) and opportunities seemed to have dried up. Couldn't survive on that amount with a family and play the waiting game.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf a person is ready to advance don't hold them back becasue they haven't met a 4 year unofficial requirement. Especially if they are already doing the work.

Excellent company and excellent place to work.

Senior International Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I have been working at FedEx full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Life balance is great at FedEx. Cons: A lot of driving - big sales territories. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up what you are doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

People Friendly Fortune 500 Employer

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at FedEx full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Strong leadership, Good business model, people first approach, great work… Cons: average salaries, conservative thinking, too soft on people - including… Advice to Senior Management: treat front line managers better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FedEx.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx CEO Fred Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees.