FedEx

www.fedex.com

good atmosphere and people to work with

Home Delivery Driver (Current Employee) Kennesaw, GA

Prosalways active. meet and get a chance to know lots of customers. Home Delivery drivers are usually motivated. work on your own. pay can be fairly well in some cases.

Consno medical benefits while working for contractors, hours (completion time) can vary from day to day. pay can vary widely in some cases, depending on the route.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would love to see an implication of some type of feedback forum for various job-related issues, for example such as scanner issues and possible delivery issues and delivery problems/challenges that others encounter that could be shared with the whole terminal to help improve service.

Programmer Analyst Intern

Programmer Analyst Intern (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at FedEx full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great company to Intern with. Intern Program is well put together. Software Development Teams are very knowledgeable and helpful. Interns are given Actual Important Software… Cons: There really are no cons from my experience. Interns were… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

For a large

I have been working at FedEx full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Friendly and positive corporate culture; reasonable work-life balance; respect for diversity;… Cons: As with every corporate job, politics sometimes wins over the best solution, and favoritism can sometimes affect promotions and recognition. Most of the time when… Advice to Senior Management: You should change the way you solicit input from individual contributors to allow more real communication.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FedEx.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!