FedEx
3.6 of 5 1,045 reviews
www.fedex.com Memphis, TN 5000+ Employees

Great benefits....the people policy is declining.

Swing Driver (Former Employee)
Meridian, MS

ProsGood pay, good benefits. Extensive training. Holiday pay, sick pay, vacation pay, and floating as need off pay days. Opportunity for advancement and transfers. Free air travel.

ConsUpper management has begun to micromanage since 2008. This has resulted in less teamwork and more focus on individual performance. Work hours can be long and there's very little flexibility to take time off in emergency situations...sick child, etc. You have to bid on vacation time once a year, senior employees get first choice leaving crappy options for newer employes.

Advice to Senior ManagementReturn to the people first policy. When your employees are happy and loyal you're customers will be too.

Basic

I have been working at FedEx

Pros: Stable company to work for. Great people to work… Cons: Contract position; in the process of buyouts Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

FedEx, a good place for single/stay-at-home parents, students, and those with disabled children in need of good benefits

Material Handler (Former Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I worked at FedEx part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Flexible hours - Above average hourly pay - Yearly raises - Fast paced, work… Cons: - Cannot support self or family with this income alone - Difficult to get a full time job or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FedEx.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx CEO Fred Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees.