FedEx
www.fedex.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

This company has been here for me

Courier (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at FedEx part-time for more than 8 years

ProsOnce you're in they bend over backwards for you; managers are encouraged to keep you happy and listen. The workload is balanced as much as possible. Benefits, tuition reimbursement, vacation time same for full and part-timers.

ConsYou must be savvy about some politics in order to make this company work in your favor. Management gives the squeaky wheels all the grease and the hard-workers end up working harder; isn't that EVERY job though? I think so. Money is tight at fedex right now and I'm not sure we will survive if we don't innovate somehow.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget that People and Service are the #1 priorities. Consistent, loyal employees will deliver the best service and FedEx WILL profit and the cycle will continue. But limit your staff to part-timers and service will suffer and the cycle will end.

Over worked / Under paid

Package Handler (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at FedEx part-time for more than a year

Pros: As long as you do what is asked, little chance of… Cons: No set schedule, hard to adjust to the hours. Advice to Senior Management: Listen to what the workers request in order to not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

As honestly as I can put it.

Courier (Former Employee)
South Suburban, IL

I worked at FedEx full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Every day is the same, yet different. Once you leave the building you can sucessfully manage… Cons: You're required to load your own truck so you leave the station and greet the public sweaty and nasty. Benefits became much more expensive. You're… Advice to Senior Management: 97% of the workforce is hard working and honest. Go… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on FedEx.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx CEO Fred Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees.