FedEx
3.6 of 5 1,046 reviews
www.fedex.com Memphis, TN 5000+ Employees

Great company

Sales Analyst (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat benefits. Great pay but too many management changes and management going in different directions. No room for growth once you get in an analyst role. I felt like I was on a dead end street.

ConsLot of changes and reorgs. Severance buyouts. Getting rid of a lot of the tenured employees and opting to bring new ones in for minimal pay,. No longer people service profit philosophy. Now its a profit, service, people.

great place to work

Customer Technology Advisor (Current Employee)
    Watertown, CT

I have been working at FedEx full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: great place to work, great benefit package Cons: salary a bit below average ,but not bad. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

FedEx Review

I have been working at FedEx

Pros: Great place to work/ Great work life balance with lots… Cons: FedEx need to put more of an effort for good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FedEx.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx CEO Fred Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees.