FedEx
www.fedex.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

One of the Premier companies to work for in Memphis area

Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

I worked at FedEx full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThere is a defined career path for most positions in the company. There's opportunities to move within the different divisions as well. Depending on which area you work in, there's decent work life balance.

ConsSometimes moving into different roles in the company is based on who you know, networking is necessary to advance. Therefore, having a strong skill set may not get you into a position you may actually be qualified for.

Amazing company, good pay.

Ramp Agent (Current Employee)
SeaTac, WA

I have been working at FedEx part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good pay amazing benefits uniforms are paid for. Cons: Early hours, crazy holidays fast paced Advice to Senior Management: Management is amazing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Retired after many great years

IT Analyst (Former Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at FedEx full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: As an IT analyst, I had opportunities to change career direction and specialties every 3-5 years. Management has re-focused on PSP Philosophy - Take… Cons: Downsizing from voluntary buy-out may result in a dynamic environment… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure remaining senior management sincerely supports long term strategies. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on FedEx.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx CEO Fred Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees.