FedEx

www.fedex.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for FedEx

You can be proud to work here.

Current Employee - Corporate Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Corporate Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FedEx

Pros

FedEx provides job security and good benefits to its employees and the majority of its managers encourage maintaining a good work/life balance. FedEx is excellent at providing its people with all of the tools necessary to do their jobs and for the most part, still operates by its People, Service, Profit model.

Cons

Excessive administrative requirements; Products/services offered have become a commodity

Stop being so concerned with checking off all the boxes and creating more administrative work for your people. Trust that they'll do their jobs without being babysat. Also realize that FedEx is no longer the only game in town -- transportation has become a commodity.

1349 Other Employee Reviews for FedEx (View Most Recent)

FedEx is an excellent company to work for!

Current Employee - Senior Project Analyst in Collierville, TN
    Current Employee - Senior Project Analyst in Collierville, TN

I have been working at FedEx

Pros

For me, FedEx has been a fantastic company to work for. I've been with FedEx for 2.5 years after running my own business and have really enjoyed the structure, pay, benefits and attitude with regard to work/life balance. It has been a great move.

Cons

FedEx is a very large corporation and you do run into bureaucray in your day to day work.

Reduce bureaucracy. Also, this may be a strange comment from a non-manager, but in some cases FedEx's culture of consensus building can reduce speed in execution. More decisiveness at the executive level on projects may lead to improved execution.

Certainly is a best place to work!!

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Memphis, TN

I have been working at FedEx

Pros

FedEx is an excellent company that REALLY does care about their employees. If you apply yourself there are plenty of career opportunities available and plenty of professional development opportunities as well. Work/life balance is encouraged and supported by all levels of management. The people I work with are professional, caring and always work to get the job done right.

Cons

It is a large company and does have a lot of complexity.

Continue to invest in the employees of FedEx.

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx