FedEx SmartPost
www.fedex.com New Berlin, WI 150 to 499 Employees

Great way to learn management

ProsBenefits, good people and co-workers, recognizable and honest. Great way to start a career with FedEx. Never a dull moment.

ConsIt is a dock environment so you get the sweltering heat and humidity in summer and the near freezing conditions in winter. In my experience, little is paid attention to when it comes to employee comfort and the relation to their work.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management could use a lot of work when it comes to the approach used with employees. It seems to me that a little empathy could go a long way to improve morale.

Parcell Assistant

(Former Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at FedEx SmartPost part-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy work if you are into manual labor. Very friendly environment. Shipping requires… Cons: At times can be understaffed, night shift has limited hours. If you are a hard worker, you will be taken advantage of, you will… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more people and distribute work evenly through all teams. More

It's a living

Dock Manager II (Current Employee)
    New Berlin, WI

I have been working at FedEx SmartPost full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Rapidly growing division of FedEx Ground. FedEx SmartPost is expanding… Cons: Long peak season hours (November - December). 12 hour work days while working 6 out of 7 days a week. (company gives a portion… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FedEx SmartPost.

Worked for FedEx SmartPost? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx SmartPost reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx SmartPost CEO Barbara Wallander. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx SmartPost employees.