FedSolutions
www.fedsolutions.com Washington, DC 16 to 50 Employees

Team environment, Treat clients as partners, Positive and Fun Environment

ProsTreat clients as partners, consistently will worry about details for clients
Opportunity for growth for team members
Open-door policy with Senior Team and Ownership
Opportunity to learn new technologies
Treat all employees with respect.
Creativity and resourcefulness in solving issues and helping clients
Emphasis on proactive
Leadership has the ability to 'put itself in the shoes' of its employees in regards to situations and issues
Ability to Pivot and be flexible as technology changes and grows, always reviewing, testing and collaborating as a team on new technology solutions for clients.
Fast paced, exciting environment
Proximity to clients in the city and around the Beltway (located Near Metro Center Metro, Near Verizon Center)
Metro accessible - HQ is in an exciting part of DC.
Positive and Fun Environment

ConsDifficulties of being a company in downtown DC in regards to transportation - DC travel (DC Metro, DC Traffic, DC Parking) - faced by all Metro DC companies!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to review, test and collaborate on technology as a team on new and growing technology solutions for clients. Be flexible to changes in technology, which would be my advice to all IT based companies!

A Great Place to Learn, Grow & Build a Solid Career

(Current Employee)

I have been working at FedSolutions

Pros: Opportunity for growth and promotion Open-door policy with Management and Senior Team Opportunity to learn new… Cons: FedSolutions is growing very quickly, which will always lead to some potential growing pains and constant change. This can be looked at both pro's… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to provide the transparency between all departments as well as an open-door policy with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fedsolution's team - like a family

I have been working at FedSolutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great Team. Convenient location. Great Management team. Cons: Not really organized company. No 401K Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FedSolutions.

Worked for FedSolutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedSolutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedSolutions CEO Sonny Choudhury . All reviews posted anonymously by FedSolutions employees.