Federal-Mogul
www.federalmogul.com Southfield, MI 5000+ Employees

Great, but room for improvement

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Federal-Mogul

ProsGreat work environment and people, everyone was helpful to each other and had a good mood in general. People did not behave selfishly or in other negative/counterproductive ways. It was easy to get information or help you needed from other workers.

ConsWork balance was a little lopsided at times: some days are very busy, some days are not so busy. Too many things are done over email/net because of the company's global nature.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue fighting the challenges of running a truly global company, while making sure every employee feels like a valuable part of the corporation.

Federal Mogul at one time was a very good company, but sadly today it is being destroyed by poor leadership

I have been working at Federal-Mogul

Pros: The company is recognized for having good engineering, great products, with a global manufacturing… Cons: The leadership can best be described as narcissistic, egomania, self-serving,… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership needs to begin first by developing some humility, and then apologize to all employees for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible Company

Plant Controller (Current Employee)

I have been working at Federal-Mogul

Pros: Most people who are not in senior management roles are supportive. Everyone is… Cons: Worst work life/balance I have ever seen in a company. Worked 70+ hours a week with no light at end of tunnel. All… Advice to Senior Management: Care about your employees again. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Federal-Mogul.

Worked for Federal-Mogul? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Federal-Mogul reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Federal-Mogul CEO Rainer Jueckstock. All reviews posted anonymously by Federal-Mogul employees.