Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
www.kc.frb.org Kansas City, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Internship Experience!

Intern (Former Employee)
Kansas City, MO

ProsAs an intern I had the best experience! The pay is great and you get real projects. I loved the people in my department and the intern activities I got to participate in. I learned so much more than I ever did in my college classes. Plus, this internship looks great on a resume.

ConsI did not accept the full-time position because although I really liked my department, the organization as a whole was very stuffy and bureaucratic. There were so many rules and regulations that I was always afraid that I was doing something wrong. Plus, I never felt encouraged to be creative or innovative, which bothered me.

Advice to Senior Managementloosen up!

satisfied

Warsaw (Poland)

I have been working at Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: benefits, working hours, multicultural, yearly bonus Cons: career opurtunities and no more cons I have Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work!

I have been working at Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City for less than a year

Pros: Professional environment, on site cafeteria and fitness center. Middle and… Cons: Roof parking for the first two years. More
There are newer reviews on Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.

Worked for Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City CEO Tom Hoenig. All reviews posted anonymously by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City employees.