Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
www.richmondfed.org Richmond, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Add value to the country's payments systems

ProsIt's a not-for-profit organization, so we are driven by mission- not profit - although we must manage budgetary pressures like any other organizations.In recent years,t hey have really worked to make the organization more professional and responsive and to bring salaries up to industry standards.

ConsYou must have a thick skin since we stay within the crosshairs of the media and politicians. Because we are a not-for-profit organization, you will not get rich.

Information Systems Analyst

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The Richmond Fed offers extremely good benefits. They are always looking at ways to enhance their benefit plans and offerings. There are plenty of job… Cons: Many employees are very stressed out because of the amount of work. Upper management has unreal expectations and put employees under a lot of pressure.… Advice to Senior Management: Management at the Richmond Fed really needs to focus on improving the diversity among middle management and upper management. While their diversity initiatives under way,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

FRIT Intern

IT Intern (Former Employee)
    Richmond, VA

I worked at Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Very nice office. Great cafeteria. Great speaker events. Cons: Did not receive real world work that was directly related… Advice to Senior Management: No advice to management, but for HR, take notes on the internships by other… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.

Worked for Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond CEO Jeff Lacker. All reviews posted anonymously by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond employees.